Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Dr. Dre song with Brittney Spears?

So I usuaolly blog about whatever is on my mind at the time and this is LITERALLY something I'm listening to at this very moment.

Scream and Shout by Brittney Spears feat. Will.i.am

At first I didn't even know that this was even a real song because when I was watching tv I heard the song for a Beats by Dr. Dre commerical, and I thought it was a mash up just for the commerical. Because it was showing Lil Wayne, All American Rejects lead singer, some asian girl and just a mix up of people with their Beats. I was bored one night looking for new music and decided to look it up to see a new song from Brittney and Will.i.am called, 'Scream and Shout'

Before I even played it I thought, "Oh god, this is going to be so tacky or really good." And I was surprised. It was the song from the Dr. Dre commerical! :) And it's actually pretty good, compared to Brittney's other music which I'm not too big of a fan of. But there are some things I don't like about this computer made song.
  1. Brittney's voice. In the song she sounds british. Just imagine a british person saying, "When you hear this in the club, their gonna turn this shit up." No. Just no. You're like 30 and have kids. I doubt you're in the clubs anymore after you're problems.
  2. Will.i.ams voice sounds like a robot. Another huge sign of auto-tune. But that's personally me.
  3. I also think that it's tacky their using her quote from a couple years ago which is, "It's Brittney, bitch." If she's still trying to stay classy you're not going to keep saying that. Let alone say that.
For the things I do like
  1. The beat rhythmn of the song. It's on time and constant so it get's stuck in you're head easily because it sounds like club music. So because this is how I orginally got stuck into this song.
  2. The chorus of the song that's really addicting is when they go, "I want to scream and shout and let it all out, we're saying "Ohhhh Weoooh Weoooh Weooooh" It's kinda annoying but it reminds me of the the football games. Don't even ask me why.
  3. This isn't really a positive, but I feel like this is going to be the theme song of 2012. It's kind of a neautral feeling.
 What do you think about this song? (418)

No comments:

Post a Comment