Sunday, December 16, 2012

Now I don't have to sell my kidney!

I'm just kidding about selling my kidney. Not really, I was getting broke off my ass.

And by me saying, 'broke off my ass' I really do mean that. 
I like shopping too much and have an impulsive attitude when shopping which encourages me to buy things at the spur of the moment that I really didn't need. COUGH WHITE FUR BOOT THINGS THAT SNOOKI WEARS COUGH. Oh goodness, does anyone have the over-spenders anonymous number? 

Anyways, this weekend while I was at the mall with Ben I was joking saying, "Oh I should work at Victoria's Secret! Than I could find some more boyfriends." (I was being completely sarcastic and laughing about it) and he was like, "You really should, you could easily get a job there!"
So about 15 minutes later after looking at the new sparkly hoodies, new yogas and the new perfumes I went up to one of the sales ladies and asked if they were hiring, and she said she didn't think so but she would ask. 
       While waiting for her answer, one of the managers said that she was hiring about a week ago but said I should still fill out an application. While I was filling out the application, the other manager and me had a great conversation about working and the hoildays and basically everything involving Victoria's Secret. So after filling out the paper work, which everyone hates, she said that she wanted to give me an interview. 
          Long story short, the interview went great and she basically hired me on the spot! :) She scheduled me as a seasonal worker for the semi-annual sale and said if there were no problems I would stay with the team. 
         So I went back in today for her to schedule me and we set up my hours, (basically after school on Fridays and Saturdays) and explained how I got paid $7.47 an hour, I get a 30% discount, how to schedule days off, where everything is, showed me my locker, and basically explained how I was going to get trained. Everything is going great so far and I've always wanted to work at this store since I do shop there all the time and basically could fill up their store with my closet. I hope I stay at this store for a long time.

Did I mention I got the job at Victoria's Secret? 

No comments:

Post a Comment