Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Fashion Trends

Fall Fashion Trends

I don't know about everyone, but Fall is my favorite season. I think it's because I love the noise of the leaves that crunch under your feet, the taste of pumpkin lattes, and of course sweaters. I could write a who post about sweaters because I love them so much. But tonight I'm going to be writing about the fashion fall trends that I've been seeing, writing, or obsessing about.

                   Skinny jeans

I've always loved skinny jeans because personally to me, they are the most comfortable pants in the world. I shouldn't say the world because yoga pants are pretty comfortable too. But when I do take the effort to pull them on and zip and button them, they make me feel great. I've noticed too that the flared-leg jeans have been going out for a while, but in the fall you can't go wrong with a big over-sized sweater with a pair skinny jeans.

Here's a pair of skinny jeans that I own, I've had them for over 2 years and they still fit and feel the same, I deffiantly recomend these.

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0432_7593_887&catId=cat1990002

               Knit Beret

In about every fashion magazine or blog I've been looking at I've seen knit berets are always a "must-have" in everyone's closet. Especially for the fall when it looks cute and it also keeps you really warm. I also think that it's an easy way to warm up any fall outfit, and it's also nice when you either have a bad hair day and you just want to cover it up. Trust me, I've been there.
 
This is a cute beret, they have it under a beanie but a beret and beanie are almost the same thing. And you can't go wrong for $7.80

               Scarves

I feel like scarves, just like the knit beret is a perfect warm accessory to any outfit. I have a few scarves, but I think I need to get some more because their basically all leopard print, which I love but I need to take a break from, it's becoming unhealthy. I could probably out due Snooki with my obessison.
 
I think this is a cute and it's super cheap too! I personally like infinty wrap around scarves because they always stay in a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment