Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Designer Best Friend

My Best Friend is a designer.

I know I just wrote about a post about myself, but I forgot to add something that goes along with fashion and with my personal life.
         My best friend is Chanel. I know what your thinking, how can someone be friends with a designer? Well, it's actually my Yorkie's name. I named her after we got her when she was only 3 months old, and I chose to name her Chanel because I was reading a book about the fashion idol, Coco Chanel and I've always been interested in her life. It also helps that Chanel is just classy, and I hoped my dog would be classy. Hoped.
        Don't get me wrong, I love this little dog with my entire heart but she's not classy or even well behaved. When you walk past her in the hallway or when you come home she bites your ankles or feet. I don't even know why. She also has this problem when she gets mad at something she decides to bark at it and chew it, whether its a blanket, vacuum cleaner or magazine. Especially magazines. My mom also bought a new couch for the living room and she nibbled on it. 3 times.
       So despite all of her naughtiness and her chewing abilities, she's still my best friend. She climbs in my bed every morning, goes to bed with me and keeps me warm with her soft fur, and always keeps me laughing.   (248)

So here's my designer best friend Chanel.

1 comment:

  1. I just found a fashion blog you might be interested in. Try it! Fashion Beast (Part of The Daily Beast). http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/04/michelle-obama-s-first-lady-fashion-subtle-and-savvy.html
    Hmmmm... I wonder if that will show up as a link? ;)

    ReplyDelete