Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Leather Jacket

The Leather Jacket

I love leather jackets because I think that they add a edge to any outfit and they're also perfect for layering and keep you warm during the fall season. I think that every person should have one because you can wear one with about any outfit too and they have always been around for ages. The leather jacket really came into the fashion scene around the 50s when everyone had the whole 'Grease' theme going on. Well, mostly the hot bad ass guys wore them and then later would let their girlfriend wear the jacket to show that they were dating. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like a bad ass when I bring my leather jacket out of my closet around the fall. 
              If you're looking to get a leather jacket, if you don't have one already, you can spend either only around 5 dollars for one or you can either spend over four thousand. Personally I got my brown leather jacket at a vintage resale shop for around twelve dollars which is a good deal because I love vintage clothes and if someone wore it years before I did and it still looks good, I can wear it basically forever. For my black leather jacket I got mine last winter at Target for around $20 to $30, which isn't too high since it is faux leather after all, which I feel like is just a better choice, but that's my opinion.
              Below are some jackets you are able to buy and some outfit ideas to wear them with.


H&M faux leather jacket $49.95




Target Coffee Shop faux leather jacket ON SALE $24.98

The ways to wear your leather jacket





 I noticed in all of the pictures I looked at of outfits with leather jackets, they either have a leather bag or leather boots. Something to keep in mind.   (293)

No comments:

Post a Comment