Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Skipped 1st Hour for UGGs

749I really don't like school, but I like UGGs.


This is something probably that every teenagers and even college kid say at least once in their school career. But I really don't like school. At all.

                    I usually don't complaion all the time, actually, I do complain some times, actually I do but today is different.  I was supposed to go to my first hour like I normally do, but I saw this pair of UGGs on eBay about a week ago and I've been checking the price about every 1 to 4 hours. So I thought the bidding was supposed to end today at 12:13 pm. Which would have worked perfect because my 4th hour teacher would have just let me left early, but I checked last night and it was 8:13 am.
                     Shit.
                    The time difference really threw me off. Which makes me mad too but I'm not going to rant about that. So I had to make a decision, either go to class like a good kid and not win the UGGs, OR figure out a way to stay home until atleast 8:15 am. So being the responsible student that I am, I made up some story to my mom last night about how the laptop wasn't working right and not saving my paper. For the record, my paper was done so don't judge me thinking I don't do my homework. Because I do. Sometimes. Anyways, she believed me and I got to watch the finale of Teen Mom last night.
                     Before I continue with my morning, let me tell you about my first hour class I don't like. I don't like it because it's Spainsh 1 and all the other kids my age are in Spainsh 4 or even AP Spainish, so I'm basically in a room with freshmen. Besides that, I'm never early or on time to my first hour because I like sleep. The most frustrating part of this class is the fact the teacher does not like me. At all. I think I don't like her because she doesn't like me because I don't like her because I know she doesn't like I don't come to class.
                     So I had it all planned out this morning about how I was going to tell my Dad about how the laptop still wasn't working, I was ready to go to school but I made a big deal about how 'frustrating' it was for the laptop not too work to 'send this file' and 'it won't attach to the file of blahblahblah'. My Dad isn't too smart about the computer, so he was basically feeling bad for me because it wasn't working. My Dad works the nightyard shift (6 pm to 6am) so he usually goes to bed after I'm already for school. So around 8 am he said he hoped it work and went to bed.
                   Here I am already to outbid whoever was bidding me, and I kept refreshing the page until it was around the last 20 seconds. So I put my bid in which was around $5 more than the person had bid. When I submit my bid, the page comes up saying I had already been outbid. So I frantically tried to put my new bid in and the auction was over.
                  That's just awesome. It's not like I was going to be late for 1st hour because someone got a pair of shoes I wanted. Whatever. So being the good daughter I am, I told my Dad and said I fixed it and I was off to school. He was already asleep so he didn't hear me.
                 When I was pulling out of the driveway this guy texts me, (We've both been in the friendzone together, either he's single when I'm with someone or I'm single when he's dating this girl I don't like. At all) saying 'Hey can you give me a ride today? :)' Well, of course I'm going to give him a ride and he doesn't live that far from me. So I gave him a ride and we talked basically about nothing. So by the time I dropped him off it was 8:39 am. There was no point going in for first hour. So I went to Burger King and got a large Mango smoothie. Then went to math class. And avoided the spainsh teacher all day and also the attendance guy, I'm surprised I haven't got called in yet.
                So how was your morning? (749)

No comments:

Post a Comment