Monday, October 22, 2012

Its not that hard to do something nice for someone.

And when I say someone, I mean my parents.

I know that from experience of having a love hate relationship with my parents, which every teenager has when growing up and maturing, that you should apericate what your parents do for you. 
                Wait, I sound like an old person reflecting on life when I say that.
                 But its true. I take for granted for what my parents do for me a lot of the time because I feel like it's expected for parents to do those things. For me, that would be my parents paying for me to have a phone, even though I do pay for a portion of that, they support me in whatever I do and they also make me food. Which is actually really good food, which means I need to start working out. Fat kid probs.
                Anyways, because of all of the things that they do everyday that I forgot to say a simple 'Thank you' to them, I decided to do things for them that I should do more often, as giving the dogs a bath. It sounds simple, but it's hard when they try to drink the soapy water and run around the house wiping their bodies on everything because their wet. (don't even ask). I then did the dishes and started the dishwasher and took the trash out from the bathrooms and in the kitchen, and picked up the house simple things like that.
              It actually means a lot to them.
              So if you're bored and just sitting there texting or on Facebook or Instagram, do something nice and help your parents out. Maybe they'll love you even more, decide to keep you and maybe even feed you tonight. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment