Sunday, October 28, 2012

The not so sure friend zone.

What is the difference in these two?

I can tell you. So I should probably give you some information before I go on to my normal rants. I've known this one guy for a few years now, I met him when I was a sophomore and he was freshman. It was that he was a friend of a friend and then we became friends. Normally when this happens you gain a good guy friend, but  I gained a best friend. At one time we were flirting with each other until I found out he was talking to another girl I couldn't stand. At all. So I cut things off. Some months later we began talking and I apologized by cutting off the friendship saying that 'I just couldn't stand her' in reality, I liked you and didn't want to really put that out there. So when we began friends again he was in a relationship with a girl that hated me for no reason, looking back on it I think it was because I spent more time with her boyfriend then she did. Because of this I got to know him more and more and we were always flirting. 
                   You can judge me, but it's whatever. I can't hear your thoughts from your screen. 
So the girl wound up just treating him like shit, she would be like "I love you so much!" to "I don't want you hanging out with Ashley, at all." But we still did. So one night when we were texting I said
"Can I tell you something just between us?"
Him - "Sure anything"
"I don't know why your with her when she treats you like complete shit when I know you could be with me and I would treat you so much, I've liked you for over a year."
                     So when I was waiting for his text, my heart was going ovber 1,000 miles an hour. During this whole situation I was listening to the song "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. And guess what happened.
"I've liked you too."
                  OH MY GOD.
Anyways, we had a fling over the summer. We have a class together this term and we talk every day. I've made it clear that I still like him alot. He's single and I'm single too. So we hung out today and I was telling him how he's amazing and blah blah blah and he replied the same. I also told him that I was going to ask him to homecoming this year because I didn't have a date, and he said I should of because he would have said yes.
                   Am I still in the friend zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment