Thursday, January 17, 2013

Here's a list of people I hate.


  1. I hate people who chew with their mouth open. It's so gross and annoying, I don't want to see what you're eating because I could just look at your plate. 
  2. People who think they sound smart by using long words that they probably don't understand themself or they just use it constantly.
  3. When people don't say 'Bless you' after I sneeze. It's awkward because now I feel like people don't care about me because I sneezed. And it's not even the religious aspect.
  4. People who look at you like you're weird or stupid because I made a comment or a joke about something. I don't think you probably heard the entire conversation so you don't need to give me a look. Stop.
  5. When you make plans with someone for basically over a week and than when it's time to hang out and you decide not to text or call me back. And you're still on Twitter or Facebook.
  6. People who don't brush their teeth. Especially if they look good or have their hair and makeup done, but than when you talk to them and they get really close and choose to breathe all over you. Please carry gum or breathe mints.
  7. When you try to be nice to someone and they think you're being a rude person or a bitch. I guess I'm sorry I said I liked your sweater and you think I'm making a joke just to be rude. I'm not. I do like your sweater.
My hating people rant is now over. (255)

No comments:

Post a Comment