Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow now? Everyday I wake up to a new surprise every day.

And welcome to Iowa.

This is probably my number one reason for hating to live in Iowa. The weather, it's beyond bi-polar which is beyond frustrating because for one, I like to have a general idea of what the weather is going to be like so I can get a general idea of what I'm going to wear. It's frustrating when you have a cute outfit planned out for either a warmer day or a cooler one and to have the weather be the opposite. So now you have to make some more time in your fast paced morning routine to plan something else. Which personally, I don't have enough time because I would rather sleep in a little longer than look good for everyone because I'm not really trying to impress anyone.
     Just kidding, I love all of my school mates and I try to look my very best just so when they see my made up face they can just smile in joy seeing of how long it took me to get ready. Not really.
      Another reason I don't enjoy this bi-polar weather is because since I've had my license and have had a car, which is now a SUV, you learn that when it's cold outside and snowy, you need to start your car ahead of time so your not freezing and can't see through your ice window. Trust me, I've learned from experience. So during you're morning routine, you either have to take your time to go start your car, or if you're lucky like me, your Dad will ask if you're going to leave soon and start it for you. Thanks Dad. :)
     And finally another reason I hate the weather is because it ruins your plans, or it tries really hard to. Because of this weather, me and my boyfriend are planning to see DJ Pauly D at the Eastern Iowa sports center, which I'm not sure we can now because he goes to college an hour away which means he'll have to drive here in this weather and I'm hoping he doesn't die. Wah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment